To register, select the relevant button below, which will direct you to the registration form
(book & payby 31 October 2021)
(book & pay by 13 January 2022)
(book & pay after 13 January 2022)
|International delegate||R8,250 / (US$530) / (Euro 485)||R9,500 / (US$610) / (Euro 560)||R11,000 / (US$710) / (Euro 645)|
|Africa / LMIC delegate||R5,000 / (US$320) / (Euro 295)||R6,500 / (US$420) / (Euro 380)||R8,000 / (US$515) / (Euro 470)|
|Student||R2,500 / (US$160) / (Euro 145)||R3,000 / (US$190) / (Euro 175)||R3,500 / (US$225) / (Euro 205)|
|One day only||R2,450 / (US$158) / (Euro 144)||R2,950 / (US$190) / (Euro 173)||R3,500 / (US$225) / (Euro 205)|
Registration fees include the following:
- Access to all Congress sessions for the days registered
- 2 x Tea / coffee breaks
- 1 x R100 voucher to purchase lunch (per day registered)
- Access to the exhibition area on the days registered
- Welcome cocktail reception on Sunday, 13 February 2022
- VAT @ 15%
- Delegate bag
Terms & Conditions
- Access to an attendance at the ICHG 2022 will only be confirmed on receipt of payment. Payment is due prior to the start of the Congress.
- All early-bird fees must be paid by the closing date of the early-bird time period (31 October 2021). Failure to pay the early-bird fee by such
date will result in the delegate being liable for the full registration fees.
- An invoice with the conference bank details will be emailed to you by the system on submission of the registration form. Receipts will only be
issued once proof of payment has been received, and once the payment has cleared and been identified in the congress bank account. Proof of
payment is to be emailed to Mandy Godfrey, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please ensure that all payments make clear reference to the delegate being paid for, with their unique Registration ID number: (Name, Surname,
Reg ID number). Failure to do so could result in your payment not being identified in the bank account and therefore not being receipted. All
payments must be made payable to ICHG.
- Registrations are transferable to delegates who have not yet registered. Delegates attending from countries outside South Africa are requested
to make payment in South African Rands (ZAR) and are responsible for covering the full bank charges. The full delegate registration fee amount
invoiced must appear in the ICHG bank account. Should this not be the case, the delegate will need to pay the difference in cash on site before
being allowed to participate in the event.
- Closing date for registration is 10 February 2022.
Cancellations and Termination of Registrations
- On completion of this application you will be liable for the full amount of the registration fees subject to the cancellation conditions below.
- All cancellations must be received in writing by the Congress Secretariat – email@example.com.
- Cancellations received on or before 31 October 2021 will receive a full refund, less a R500 administration fee.
- Cancellation received between 1 November and 13 January 2022 (17:00 GMT +2) will receive a 50% refund.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellation received after 13 January 2022 (17:01 GMT +2).
- Any registrations received after 13 January 2022 will not be entitled to any refund or credit, and such person will be liable for the full registration fee as above.