Deadline to submit your travel grant application is 31 August 2021
To apply, an applicant will need to submit an abstract for either an oral or poster presentation.
Applications will be reviewed by a committee and grants will be awarded on merit. Grants may include complimentary registration and a provision towards the cost of air travel and accommodation.
- Travel grant applications can be made via the abstract submission portal.
- It is compulsory to submit an abstract in order to apply for the travel grant. Your abstract will need to be accepted in either the oral or poster programme to be considered for a travel grant.
- All applicants will need to provide the following documentation:
- A letter of motivation outlining how you will benefit by attending the ICHG 2022 and why you require financial assistance.
- A letter from your professor confirming your field of study for 2021 / 2022 OR
- A letter from your supervisor confirming your field of research for 2021 / 2022
- A copy of the photo page of your passport to facilitate accommodation and travel bookings should you qualify
- Proof of your most recent qualification in the field of human genetics
For assistance or more information contact email@example.com